Microwave Burn

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CuJo's Pride

Microwave Burn

Post by CuJo's Pride »

I keep burning the underside of my forearm on the front metal edge on the inside of the microwave. It gets extremely hot when the microwave is running and when I reach to get the dish out it burns my arm. I assume it's happening because I have to reach up. Has anyone else had this painful problem?

Thanks

Jo
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle
harrisgowing

Re: Microwave Burn

Post by harrisgowing »

Hi, Jo. I had the same problem in our 2004. I am also short. I bought the longest, best insulated oven mitts that I could find.

Judy
Chuck and Judy Harris
Oliver and Monty, the Cavaliers at the Rainbow Bridge; Timothy Dickens, the Cavalier puppy
2004 RSB
2015 Royal Splendor
Santana tandem bicycle
CuJo's Pride

Re: Microwave Burn

Post by CuJo's Pride »

That's a great idea. Cheaper than replacing it. It's in excellent condition so I hate to change it out but I hate to get burned. I know at my age I'm not going to get any taller in fact I think I'm losing height as we speak so the oven mitt is a great solution . I'm not sure why I didn't think of that. Um, must have been a senior moment..

Thank you..

Jo
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”