Any '89 Born Free President Owners here?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Roger H

Re: Any '89 Born Free President Owners here?

Post by Roger H »

harrisgowing wrote:Someone I know very well drove 13 miles dragging a bright yellow electical cord with people honking at him - he waved back!
I love a parade!
'06 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
(Former: '01 Born Free 23 RK)
Dinghy: '16 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar.
Traveling with Sir Winston and Lady Rae (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels)
RV Life Is A Trip

Post by RV Life Is A Trip »

Hi Gail ~

Bought my BornFree 1990 26RB 2 years ago and love it! I earn my living on the computer and decided I could do that from anywhere so I've put about 15k on it these last two years taking a lot of short trips and then longer Fall trips each year of about 2-3 months.

Considering full-timing soon :D

I am in Del Mar, so maybe we can meet at some point. Enjoy your travels! Ruth Ann
truenorth

Post by truenorth »

That sounds great! I would love to work from the road. Good for you. Glad to hear you are loving your BF too. :)
Dude

Post by Dude »

TrueNorth....I had an 89 26 foot Rear Side Bed. I just sold it a few months ago for a Travel Trailer. I had it for 3 years with only minor issues until the end. A $900 fuel pump replacement hurt the wallet when I had the for sale sign in the window :(

I have a couple of video's on my youtube channel if you want to check it out. Below is a video of how to winterize it. I also had to repair the toilet in one and just some misc. video's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJhwPkAMxJs
Matt
1989 26 foot Rear Side Bed
truenorth

Post by truenorth »

Wow, thanks Matt. Those videos will come in super handy as I'm still exploring how everything works and where it's located. Appreciate the link.

Good luck with the TT!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”