Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club

This forum is for Born Free Owners and those interested in owning a Born Free.
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: KOA Salina KS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 pm 

Although we had stayed there with friends for 3 previous years , 2013 saw a large influx to this KOA when the convention site in town raised their rates . We went online and made full hookup reservations , and requested next to our friends . When we arrived we were taken to the crappiest full hookup site in the park . We asked why we were not next to our friends , and we were told that THOSE sites were for LARGE units , and as we were only 21' long that we had to take a smaller site . 2014 we stayed there March 19th and reserved in person for the convention weekend , and were informed all THOSE sites were already taken . We searched the campground for a reasonable site and reserved it . March 23 a friend with a 36' pusher called the KOA and reserved one of THOSE sites they told us were not available . They lie sooo I advise anyone wishing to camp there to add 10 to 15 feet to there length when making a reservation .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:10 pm 

Be sure to go to RVParkReviews.com and enter your experience so others in the RV'ing world will see them.

No matter where I find information about a RV Park to stay at, I always go to RVParkReviews to see what others have to say about the park.

A word of caution though, be sure to read the good comments as well as the bad. Many times I find very negative gripes which don't apply to me. Such as there was nothing for the kids to do here, no playground, pool, etc.

Former BF owners.