Kodiak 28’ RSB Casual Elegance

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Zcasa

Kodiak 28’ RSB Casual Elegance

Post by Zcasa »

Hello Leapin Lions:

We purchased a 28’ RSB on the Chevy Kodiak host. In all of the sales literature posted on this site, we see no mention of a 28’ Kodiak RSB model. We see the 30’ & 32’. Thus our curiosity. Was this a one off custom order separate from the mainstream models offered by Born Free?

Any insight is greatly appreciated and let’s hope we all stay safe and can have many rallies ahead. TIA for any replies.

David and Denise
Denver, CO
ebaron

Re: Kodiak 28’ RSB Casual Elegance

Post by ebaron »

Welcome! We have a 2008 27 RSB on an E450 chassis, and in our searches never recall of that model on the Kodiak chassis, but I’m no expert on the topic. It would be great to see some pics and hear of your experience. I’ve wanted a larger chassis as I like to tow with our BF and it would be great to have a some extra capacity.
Ed
2008 27RSB
Zcasa

Re: Kodiak 28’ RSB Casual Elegance

Post by Zcasa »

Hey Ebaron,

Shot you a private message. Thanks for posting.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”