redmond rally july 2007

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

rosannemarie2001

redmond rally july 2007

Post by rosannemarie2001 »

We're planning to attend next week's rally in Redmond; a first 'huge' experience for us and we would be delighted to meet other Born Free owners. We can be contacted at rosannemarie2001@hotmail.com
Ann P

Redmond Rally July 2007

Post by Ann P »

Hi ...I'll be at The Rally too. Maybe we could meet at the Born Free exhibit one day. We went to this Rally 2 years ago in Redmond and test drove a BFT and also talked to some attendees there who owned a RSB. This helped me make up my mind to buy a Born Free, especially after looking over the other Class Cs that cost less but weren't as nice and solid (like the Winnebago View). You'll have a great time, especially if the weather cools off. It is 100 there now but supposed to be in the 80s next week.

The trip from Colorado to Oregon this week was HOT ...had 103 temps along the way but am now on the Oregon coast, where it's cool and windy.
Anyone else going to The Rally?
Mike Astley

Post by Mike Astley »

Yes, we are going to the rally..but not fixed on what days as yet. We have also traveled out from Colorado..taking a long, slow trip..4 weeks and 3,000 miles so far. First major trip since buying our RV..only other trip was for a week end last fall. Currently at Waldport. Some friends saw a Born Free drive through Waldport yesterday and thought it was us. Was that you per chance?
1999 26RSB
Fort Collins, CO
rosannemarie2001

Post by rosannemarie2001 »

No, it wasn't us. Wish it were though... Someday we'll have more time for travel. We're in Spokane WA and plan to arrive in Redmond Tuesday evening. No doubt a few born free'rs will be there. Needless to say, we'll be checking out the Born Frees on display. :)
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi -- glad to see that some of you will be meeting at Redmond , oregon -- we will be attending the FMCA convention at Redmond in August and would love to meet and see other Born Free owners there -- I'll be parked in the National Directors parking area so look me up -- I have the 26ft RB and my licence No. is NEWBY2 --- Bob Newby

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”