BF 26 Rear Side Bed in the SOUTHWEST?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Girobent

BF 26 Rear Side Bed in the SOUTHWEST?

Post by Girobent »

If you own the 26 RSB and are living or visiting the Southwest, could I take a look at it?
States that are easiest for me to visit are, in order of preference: New Mexico, NW Texas panhandle, Arizona, Colorada, southern Utah.

Thank you!
Steve in Albuquerque
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Hi...I'd be happy to show you mine, however, I'm in Northern California & not planning on traveling to any of the areas you mentioned. But, if you find yourself anywhere closer to me...just contact me on this website & I'll be happy to give you the 'grand tour' and share my experiences with you. I surely love my RSB model & feel fortunate to own a Born Free.
I hope someone near you can accommodate your request... 8)
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

We no longer are BF owners, and our coach was a 24RB. So, we wouldn't have been much help for you.

There are a couple of BF owners in the ABQ area, and at least one coach is a 26RSB model. However, I don't know if they're members of the forum and will see your request. I suggest that you contact Born Freen and ask if there is a NM or ABQ 26RSB owner in the "owner agent" program who would be available to show you their coach. Remember, these BF "owner agents" have no "vested sales agenda," just a willingness to allow prospective buyers to tour their coaches and share their knowledge and experiences.

Another way that might work is to ask if any BF owners are attending the Balloon Fiesta with their coaches or the FMCA rally in Farmington, and would be willing to let you tour their coaches.
Barbara & Ken
AZBORNFREE

Southwest RSB

Post by AZBORNFREE »

Have a 26RSB 2005 and live in Tucson. If you are interested in seeing, feel free to contact.

Stuart
whemme

Born Free Owners in NM

Post by whemme »

Girobent,

I have sent you an email with info on 7 Born Free owners located near you in Albuquerque, NM.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”