How are the Born Free folks/factory in Humboldt after flood?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Bogiesmom

How are the Born Free folks/factory in Humboldt after flood?

Post by Bogiesmom »

After all the terrible rains and flooding in the area I was wondering if anyone had any reports on how things are there? Our local SD news showed the Ft. Dodge area, but no mention of Humboldt. My heart goes out to all the people all over the USA that have been affected this week by the weather.
Last edited by Bogiesmom on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeAnn

BF factory and personel

Post by LeAnn »

Hi,
We heard from family that live in the Humboldt area. Lots of rain and many homes have water in their basements. Many of the crops were downed by straight line winds and water standing in fields. FEMA is in the area and everyone is working together to clean up the mess. The heavy storm went North of town, some tree damage and out buildings down. I've talked to one person from the factory that had water in their basement, most are cleaning out wet things from basements and attempting to dry out. Spirits are up - this is a farming community with hard working people that pull together and always lend a helping hand.
Take care all -
LeAnn

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”