Born Free in South Dakota

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ann P

Born Free in South Dakota

Post by Ann P »

I met Judy from Seattle in her BF at The Rally in Redmond in July, but hadn't seen another BF on the road til after Labor Day. There was a 24' parked in Hill City,SD and a 26' passed me near Rapid City. Wish I'd had a chance to meet the owners. Seems like we are a special group. I've been on the road in the West all summer-it's been wonderful. Just got back to Colorado tonight, and there is an ugly,inferior Lazy Daze in this park. :lol:

By the way, if you are on I-76 near Sidney,NE, there's a huge parking lot where RVers can overnight free (and Wal-mart is nearby too) plus they have a RV park for $16-24.
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

Ann, which exit is that parking spot at in Sidney NE?

I just took that road up last week, and I spent the night at the Wal Mart in Lexington. It looked like an RV park when I got there at 11 p.m.! There were still some half dozen rv's there when I got goign at about 9 am. (late in, late out.)

But i'd love to know about that spot on 76, as that's always the route I take to CO.

Trish
Mike Astley

Post by Mike Astley »

Hi Ann, It was good to meet you as you passed by Waldport and get a chance to see another Born Free! Saw you and Curly Sue at the Rally (believe it was at the water filter seminar) but crowds prevented me from getting closer to say hello.

Wow, just got back eh? We've been back since early August. Enjoyed our trip but still felt good to be home after 7 weeks.

..Mike
1999 26RSB
Fort Collins, CO
maperry

Post by maperry »

Ann:

Don't know if it was us or not, but we were in Rapid City on Sunday, Sept 9th before we headed to Custer State Park. If so, sorry we missed you.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”