Thanks Bill Hemme

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dave&JanPotter

Thanks Bill Hemme

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

Just finished today installing a new Progressive Dynamics PD9160A Converter in place of the Parallax 7300 Converter that came with the coach. Thanks to the excellent detailed instructions written up by Bill Hemme, I was able to do it myself with a minimum of gotchas. I waited until my warranty ran out before attempting it but it was so easy I should have done this a year ago. There were a few minor differences due to changes in the Parallax equipment and the fact that we had a different coach than Bill, but the work went smoothy and it came out looking and working great. I was also able to put the control pendant in the adjoining storage cabinet instead of on the door for the fuse panel but that is for aesthetics only. Thanks Bill for taking the time to write those instructions. :)
Larry Nordby

Bill Hemme

Post by Larry Nordby »

I AGREE! I recently emailed Bill with my appreciation for his positive, helpful assistance offered to this forum. We are fortunate to have people with Bill's skill in do-it-yourself projects, the ability to articulate the process, and have a positive attitude to boot!!
Roger H

Post by Roger H »

And... Bill and his lovely wife are equally pleasant in person. My wife and I had the distinct pleasure of being able to spend an evening with them and enjoy thier company at dinner in Spencer a couple of weeks ago. We enjoyed their company very much. Thanks Bill!

Roger
'06 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
(Former: '01 Born Free 23 RK)
Dinghy: '16 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar.
Traveling with Sir Winston and Lady Rae (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels)
joslef10

Thanks Bill Hemme

Post by joslef10 »

Ditto from Joe & Edith Lefebvre!!! I had a similar wonderful experience
With Bill & his wife in June of 2005 When I bot his 1999 Born Free!!!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”