First weekend trip in our new 24 foot BF

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

John S.

First weekend trip in our new 24 foot BF

Post by John S. »

Well, we have it under our belts and it was just fine. I was amazed at how easy it was to live in the 24 foot vs the 22 BFT. I liked the BFT but the table set up and the overhead bunk and larger bath make the 24 footer just great. I also was amazed at how long the tanks lasted too before having to dump. I was worried about it after getting used to the Foretravels 100 gallon plus fresh water and grey water tanks and 80 black. Over all it was a lovely weekend and we drove up the Blueridge parkway and the whole skyline drive. The colors are just starting to turn.
Covfam

Post by Covfam »

John S, as you might or might not have seen my Wife and i both six feet tall and 180 lbs give or take a few. and we are looking into the BFT and the 24RB id be interested if you sent me an email at the adress in my profile and lemme know how it feels to you on your trip and not just on a short test drive? :)

We have no children and only a 5 lb toy poodle/pomeranian mix and a 7 lb toy poodle/terrier mix that will travel with us.
John S.

Post by John S. »

I thought so too sam. But we liked the BFT so much we decided to get teh 24 footer adn will still look to town that behind the Foretravel. It is a bit longer and heavier but for some trips it will not make any difference. BUt then again we are thinking we will ust take the Bornfree by itself.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”