Renew-IT Pulse Technology

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Steve W

Renew-IT Pulse Technology

Post by Steve W »

Am writing this to determine if anyone on this post has/had any experience with the Renew-IT Pulse Technology re preventing and/or reducing the sulfation buildup on battery plates. I have read some material which has prompted this submission. It seems like a no-brainer, especially for RVers who store their rigs for some time. Anyway, should someone have some info on this, would be interested to hear about it. :)
Steve & Sue Wolfe / Born Free 24RB / toad
joslef10

pulse tech

Post by joslef10 »

Hi Steve.....I have a sys by vdc electronics (800 379 5574) which sounds like what you are refering to. I have had it on a Born Free 24RB MH for about 2 yrs. It is on my MH starting batt, not my 12v coach batt. All I can say is I am satisfied wiyh the VDC sys....I cant say if it has desulfated my batt or not. I know it keeps 13.2v on my batt as long as I have
hook-ups. .........Joe L.
Mel Wilbur

battery sulfation

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Another approach is the Battery-Equaliser by Minn-Kota. This has been used for some time in the marine enviroment. You can check out the specifications etc. on the Minn-Kota website.
Mel & Connie
Dave&JanPotter

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

I have two of the Battery Minder's from VDC electronics. I had one on the chassis battery last winter and added one for the toad this year. So far they seem to perform as advertised. I've recommended the unit to a friend who has also used it for about 18 months on a car in storage with the same result.
Nathan Cook

Sulphate Control in Batteries

Post by Nathan Cook »

Has anyone tried this with a golf cart? I'm getting ready to buy six new batteries for the old golf cart and would love to extend their life if possible. They're expensive.
Nathan

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”