Medicare coverage in Canada

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

George Boley

Medicare coverage in Canada

Post by George Boley »

I would like to share a little known fact. ----- Americans are covered by Medicare in Canada for emergency medical services, AS LONG AS they are enroute to or from Alaska. (medicare verified).

And while we are on the subject of Alaska, don't forget the Leap'n Lions Alaska caravan, leaving July 20th for 40 days. We have a few more openings, but don't delay. The club now has 468 coach members and there are vacancies for only a minute percentage of that number. For further info contact George Boley (352)344-9292 or e-mail at boley@mailstation.com

There is one other Caravan for 2006 that you need to consider. That's the 22 day trip planned for Michigan's peninsulas starting September 7th. That one also has a few more openings. Howard Norlin is your contact person, Call (616)399-6654 or e-mail at norlinhlbj@drenthe.net

Join us for the time of your life or sit home and ignore the stark reminder of the elderly lady, who once said to me. " I have never seen a U-haul behind a hearse".

You all have a great day. George B

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”