Leap'n Lions Newsletter ?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

lassen

Leap'n Lions Newsletter ?

Post by lassen »

Help....The last Newsletter I have is dated May 2007---I thought there would have been one in the fall. I can't seem to find anything on this site about the L'n L newsletter. And I thought in the past Mary Findlay gave us a heads-up to download it when it became available.

Jack
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

There is a newer edition, dated October 2007, that I have in electronic format (Adobe Reader required) if you would like me to send it to you by email attachment.

Len C sends.
whemme

Newsletter

Post by whemme »

Jack & Jan,

Since you are online and have listed your email address with the club, you should have received the last newsletter via email attachment. Is your correct email address lassen@cme.coop?
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
lassen

Post by lassen »

Bill....Maybe it was...My Mail Filter...that filtered out the E-Mail if it was sent to me from someone other than Mary Findlay. And yes that is my correct E-Mail address.

Len....Yes, I recieved your E-Mail with the attachment...so now all is well.

And Thanks to you both....Happy Travels.

Jack
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Lassen;

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Mary did send out the last newsletter, and I will be sending them out in the future. You may want to add jobrien@verizon.net to your allowed list.

Since you have already received a copy I won't send you another.

John

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”