SOLD 2006 BF President 32RT

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

KTnLen

SOLD 2006 BF President 32RT

Post by KTnLen »

We handed over our lovely machine to its new proud owner today. He is a former Born Free *dually truck camper* owner from Cherokee, Iowa, and will be a fun person for the Leap'n Lions group. Cherokee is about 68 miles due west of Humboldt on Iowa Highway 3.

Doctor Al and Ramona Kennedy will likely be contacting the group about membership soon.

As for Cathleen and I, we sail off to new horizons, and look back fondly on the rich friends and camaraderie of you all. The factory team is fantastic. The rallies and events we attended were thoroughly enjoyed, and well organized. Know that when we see a Born Free in the wild, we will smile on all who sail in them (but I won't go as far as to call them 'rigs').

We wish you all fair skies and following winds.

PS - John O'Brien -- this confirms we will not be renewing our membership, and please remove our place from the Sleep'n Lions list.
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Len;

I received your email this evening also. I will take care of your membership information.

Good luck in your new venture!

John

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”