Coach pictures

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

Coach pictures

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Brenda at Born Free is looking for pictures of Born Free coaches taken in interesting settings for their photo contest, with winners being published in their Chatter magazine. If you need her email address drop me a note and I will send it to you.
Mel & Connie
ddpjep

Post by ddpjep »

Speaking of pictures -- inside the front covers of the March, April and May issues of Motor Home Magazine there is an advertisement showing the Born Free CEO looking at a picture of a 2008 24RB model. We think that is our Born Free! We know they were using it for photo shoots just before we picked it up last December.

The Born Free on the outside front cover of the May issue is a 2008 coach on a 2007 E-450 chassis.
Roger H

Post by Roger H »

Here's the on-line version featuring the new '08 24RB.

http://www.motorhomemagazine.com/

I don't know where they took the exteriors for that one, but I'd bet it wasn't Iowa this past February or March. You wouldn't have been able to see the coach for the snow! :lol:

Roger
'06 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
(Former: '01 Born Free 23 RK)
Dinghy: '16 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar.
Traveling with Sir Winston and Lady Rae (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”