NADA BOOK VALUE VS MARKET VALUE

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

George Boley

NADA BOOK VALUE VS MARKET VALUE

Post by George Boley »

Greetings,
It has been some time since I have posted, been so dang busy and all, fending off the pressures of life, I haven't had much time to ponder for myself. Think I had super delegateitis.

This old yankee is trying to get educated enough to buy his third Born Free, most likely a 24'rear bath w/entertainment center and twin hammocks. Here is my question.

First----Does the NADA book try to establish the market OR is it a true measure of what the market is doing ????????????????????

Secondly------If it's purpose is to establish the market, WHY? And if it is a reflection of actual market sale prices, how is the data collected? Does anyone REALLY know how this guide works or what it's real purpose is?

It is especially confusing, when some brands tend to sell over the book's published "retail valve".

Cheers, George B
George Boley
Knowledge will never be lost, provided it is shared

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”