Missing PM's

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Missing PM's

Post by Trisha »

I have sent various private messages to other users, and then was informed that they never received one. Sometimes a copy shows up in my sent items folder, sometimes not. It's weird. Is there anything going on with the private message box?

I'm on another board with this software and that doesn't happen..... maybe there's an update in the software that isn't installed or ???

Thanks
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

no not confused...but I'm not sure it's accurate. I am very* active on another board with this software and have been for a number of years... so I know how it works. Or at least how it works over there. I just expected the same software to act the same here... and the person says she got a message with no text or some such.

I sent a message, it was not blank. She did not receive it, at least she did not receive the text. It does not show on either the sent items OR the outbox.

so where did it go???

What I am saying is that I had (actually 2) PM's that just flat disappeared.

But I doubt we'll be able to figure out why so perhaps I should just drop it. Got bigger fish to fry. Maybe it was not *supposed* to go anywhere.

:)

trish
George Boley

Post by George Boley »

trisha,
I sent an e-mail to Bill Ruh on this format and never received a response, I know Bill well enough that had he received it he would have contacted me. So something is up. George B
George Boley

Post by George Boley »

trisha,
I sent an e-mail to Bill Ruh on this format and never received a response, I know Bill well enough that had he received it he would have contacted me. So something is up. George B
Bill Ruh

Post by Bill Ruh »

Hi George,

You're right, I didn't see any PM's. I've unhidden my email if you want to contact me that way.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”