Went on our very first trip in our 22 BFT!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Covfam

Went on our very first trip in our 22 BFT!

Post by Covfam »

Well Hunny & I as well as our two toy poodles took our first trip!

We went from near LaCross, Wisconsin down to San Antonio spent time at a nice rv park ther (admiralty rv resort) enjoyed river walk, and down town San Antonio. Then drove to San Angelo in west texas to see family a few days then drove to Durango, Colorado stayed a few days there (is gorgeous there!) then went to Silverton to Pagosa Springs and stayed the night there beautifull as well! and then we went to and stayed 2 nights in Colorado Springs and saw the Garden of the Gods and Royal Gorge. and then took the cog rail up to the summit of Pikes Peak! Twas my very first time at the very top of a mountain! It was 40 below and windy and hard to breath but it was an experience that we will never forget!

From there we drove home and I have to say after a 17 day trip and the lil hassles (mainly because we were new and don't have practice in packing the RV efficiently!) that hunny, the dogs and I absolutely LOVE our RV and the freedom it gives us!
Dave&JanPotter

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

Congrats on getting your feet wet. You can look forward to many more trips in your "lean, mean, camping machine"....my apologies to George F. for borrowing his line but it fits the 22BFT well.
Bogiesmom

Post by Bogiesmom »

We love our BFT, as well. We got it last May from the factory and put over 9,000 miles on it from May to October with travels to the Black Hills of SD; Yellowstone; Helena Montana: Little Rock Arkansas; Memphis, Tennessee; Nashville, Tennessee; and back home via Minnesota and Wisconsin. Then winterized it for winter storage. We just bought her home last week and can't wait to head out again. You are right she is one lean, mean traveling machine. Ours performed flawlessly and we enjoyed every minute on the road and camping.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”