ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

joslef10

coach.net

Post by joslef10 »

Hi MEL: Can you give me the club # for renewing my coach net svc??
Tnx.....Joe L.
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

John,
According to the Coach-Net website they cover "all family vehicles, owned, rented or borrowed". Am I missing something.
Mel & Connie
Bill Frank

Post by Bill Frank »

Mel, would you send me the account number for Coach-Net. My account is up for renewal. Thanks Bill
Gary H.

Post by Gary H. »

I recently bought a 2003 RB and would like the number to purchase a coach-net policy.
Gary H. 24 RB
whemme

Post by whemme »

Gary,

Go to Mel Wilbur's original post August 6th and click on the link there. When the Coach Net home page opens, then click on the Contact Us button in the upper right corner and you will find several phone numbers that you can call.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Gary H.

Post by Gary H. »

Sorry, I meant the club number for the Born Free discount.
Gary H. 24 RB
lafons

Post by lafons »

I would like to join for the first time. Could you please give me the info and numbers I will need. Thanks.
Steve,2001 26rsb
East tennessee
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

I just went to the coach net site myself today. Called the 800 number and told them I am a leapin' lion. My account will be active tomorrow. Had to have some vital info such as vin # for RV. That's it.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”