Dryer Sheets as recommended by Charlotte

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dallas Baillio

Dryer Sheets as recommended by Charlotte

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Just want to say a big thank you to Charlotte for letting us know about using dryer sheets to removed bugs from the front of our BFs. I just finished cleaning love bugs off my 26RSB and I have to say the dryer sheets work better than anything else I have tried. Has anyone found a device that you can attach to a dryer sheet to clean the cabover area? Somethng that would clip and hold the sheet on an extension pole to reach those 9 foot tall areas?
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
John&Madonna Hoecker

Post by John&Madonna Hoecker »

Dallas, if you have a Swiffer duster mop, try attaching your dryer sheets to it. You will need a small step ladder as the mop isn't that long. I suspect you would need two sheets to cover the surface of the Swiffer mop. I don't have any dryer sheets or I would check to see if they needed to be glued together before attaching to the mop head but I bet you'll figure it out pretty quickly. Let us know how it works out.

Madonna

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”