NH and PEI Rally Travel Blog

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

BobM

NH and PEI Rally Travel Blog

Post by BobM »

My wife Winnie and I are returning from Prince Edward Island after participating in the PEI Shellfish Festival Rally. As I write this entry, we are camped in Moncton, NB while Hurricane Kyle passes overhead.
Winnie and I also attended the Lake Winnipesaukee Rally in New Hampshire. We had a wonderful time at both rallies. Rally hosts George and Sue Boley (NH Rally) and Gary and Hope Keighley (PEI Rally) are to be applauded for the time and effort they expended in making these rallies the memorable events they were.
In an effort to accurately recall the sights, events and people related to these rallies, I created a travel blog that chronicles our adventures. Included are the URL's of many of the locations visited. This is a work in progress, but you are welcome to view it at the following address:
http://rmarkarian.blogspot.com
The address is also located on the rally recap portion of this website.
Enjoy, we certainly did....

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”