COACH SOLD $15,000

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

George Boley

COACH SOLD $15,000

Post by George Boley »

One of the purposes of this format is to share knowledge with other Born Free owners. Part of that knowledge should be knowing what our coaches are worth when we decide to sell them. With that thought in mind, I share the following:

On Nov 4th we consigned our 1999 23' RD to the factory lot in Clermont at it's book value of $17,250. It sold on Dec 30 for $15,000.

It had 122,000 miles on it but it was very clean, well cared for and included a complete maintenance and repair history.

We are now on our third BF (24'RB) and can't wait to explore the maritimes once again. May the new year bring all you hoped for.
George B
George Boley
Knowledge will never be lost, provided it is shared
augusta

Fair Price for 20" Built for Two

Post by augusta »

Hi Everyone,
I don't have a RV but, hope to buy one soon. I just saw a 20" Born Free built for two for sale by a private seller. It's a 2002 with 9,000 miles on it. It seems to be in great condition. The seller wants $29,000. It sounds like a very good price. I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks,
Augusta
Covfam

Post by Covfam »

Agusta that doesnt sound to bad if its in great shape, we payed a hair over market value for our but thats because ours had alot of extra features that werent available for 2001 bft's because it was owned by the bossman for dodgen industry and very well maintained. not saying the one your looking at has all those things but sometimes the book value doesnt reflect the actual coach you have to decide if its worth it for you.

i will say this if its well cared for then any born free will do you good for a long time. and hold value well compared to the rest of the industry.

its made 2 trips t north dakota and a really long trip from wisconsin to san antonio over to santa fe, up to ouray & colorado springs back to wisconsin.
the one night staying at a resort hotel with family on that trip reminded us very quickly how much we like our Built for two!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”