converter box for wall mounted TV

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mary Ann

converter box for wall mounted TV

Post by Mary Ann »

I have an ARTEC T3A Pro, Digital-to-Analog Converter Box, which I purchased to use with my wall mounted TV in my 07 BF24RB. There is barely any clearance between the TV, which is a great one (came with my rig, when new), and I cannot remove it to work on it. Had a friend try to hook it up. He was able to remove, etc., but we cannot get any TV when the converter is attached. Is there some special trick to this? The instruction booklet is extremely limited. I am fairly savy with electronic (stereo, TV, computer) hook-ups, but don't know what kind of tool would assist me in removal of TV from wall. Any advice will be appreciated. Hope to come to the National Rally, but don't know how to register.
Thanks,
Mary Ann

This topic was moved from the Coach Modifications & Technical Library Questions & Comments forum to this forum because it did not belong where it was previously posted! bfadmin

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”