First Time RV, First Time Born Free!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

desotodino

First Time RV, First Time Born Free!

Post by desotodino »

My wife and I just returned from the plant in Humboldt Iowa with our new 1998 26RSB. Though we haven't had a chance to RV yet, we are in love with the layout and the quality of the unit. The people there are also extremely helpful, especially Ed Newman. In two weeks we're out of here heading for the FL panhandle.

Any recommendations for a cover for this unit? Inside storage is very expensive so I'm probably going to store outside year-round.

Thanks,

Dennis & Eileen Kester
bill crommett

New Born Free

Post by bill crommett »

Congratulations !
Just remember the antifreezing protocol because Wisconsin gets cold in the winter, spring and fall.
In my part of South Carolina where it seldom gets below 20 F I open all the doors and keep a small heater going to keep the temp up to 60 F inside. I have also insulated the outside shower door.

Have fun, and remwember we are all here to help with your problems. (or confuse you with our multitude of views and answers )
Covfam

Post by Covfam »

Yes hunny & i both live in Black river falls wisconsin near Eau clair in north centeral wisconsin we winterize every october and dewinterize end of every april. long winters :P

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”