NJ service facilities

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jobrien

NJ service facilities

Post by jobrien »

Fellow NJians;

Due to house buying and selling, moving, buying new furniture, etc. we have not had too much time for camping. Now that things are finally settling down I can once again focus on my Born Free.

The service center I had some work done at has closed, a victim of the RV economy. The mechanic I usually had oil changes done at has also closed, but I can take it to a Ford dealer.

Can anyone recommend a truck center for an alignment? In the fall I may also start looking for tires since I noticed quite a few cracks in the sidewalls. Don't know if I will buy them in the fall or just wait until spring.

Since we moved into an active adult community, we can no longer keep the coach in my driveway. Anyone have any experience with storage facilities in the central NJ area? Prices I got range from $40 to $160 per month just to park it behind locked gates. Any suggestions?

Also thinking of getting the seams resealed. Would love to take it back to Iowa, but would have it done locally at a recommended place. Had my Allegro recaulked at an RV dealer, and all they did was put another layer of sealant over the old. Looked good, but would just peel off after 6 months.

So, fire away with suggestions :lol:

John

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”