Born Free in Colorado

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bfmc4fun

Born Free in Colorado

Post by bfmc4fun »

WOW -- after 3 years of driving all over Colorado in our Born Free, we finally spotted our first Born Free while we were driving west on I-70 at Vail and they were headed east.

Would love to see more Born Free homes in Colorado.
RVN4US

Post by RVN4US »

Keep your eye open as having a brother in Golden, we visit the area including Estes park yearly.
Buffriders

Post by Buffriders »

We live in Boulder and travel to or through Grand County as often as we can.
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Bud & Sharon, there are 22 Colorado Born Free coaches listed in the club roster and I would guess some that may not be club members. They are out there so keep on looking.
Mel & Connie
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

if you want to see some Born Free's on the road come to Alaska as thrie are 3 B F's roaming arround up here and we would like to see some more -- Bob Newby
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

robert newby wrote:if you want to see some Born Free's on the road come to Alaska as thrie are 3 B F's roaming arround up here and we would like to see some more -- Bob Newby
Bob & Carol,
Barb and I wish we were with you guys. Maybe next time. Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
Covfam

Post by Covfam »

Wife & i were in colorado may '08 in our built for two.

We went from wisconsin down to texas spent 2 weeks in texas then through NM stayed the night outside santa fe then went though pagosa springs & durango , went to silverton, then canyon city saw the royal gorge then went to the garden of the gods near colorado springs, then we took the narow gage rail up to the top of pikes peak and down then drove up to denver and headed east back to wisconsin. we loved our trip!
bfmc4fun

Born Free in Colorado

Post by bfmc4fun »

Thanks for all your replies. We will keep our eyes open for you all on the Colorado roads. We just spent three days at Rifle Falls State Park, beautiful, and we are now sitting in our campsite at Ridgway State park looking at the San Juan Mountains – Ridgway State Park is approximately 17 miles from Montrose, Colorado, and Ouray, Colorado.
In September, we our driving up through South Dakota, down through Iowa to the factory, we will see Born Frees there, on to Ohio, down to Texas, and back up to Colorado through New Mexico. We hope to see other Born Frees along the way.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”