Paging George Boley or other rally coordinator!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Paging George Boley or other rally coordinator!

Post by Trisha »

I have tried all the phone numbers I can find, and I am unable to reach George Boley & Miss Daisy. I am trying to find out

1) Are there any available spaces left in the New Hampshire, Lake Winnepesaukee rally?

2) How can I secure a spot if there are?

Count me in if possible....

Can someone pm me, email is problematical since I'm out and about. I have a cell but don't want to post the number on the boards....

Please let me know.
whemme

Post by whemme »

Trisha,

I sent you a PM with George's cell phone number. Hope you can still get into that rally.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

So far, no joy contactiing George or getting any info. George if you see this, I'm trying to reach you. I'm rarely at home so that won't work either. I have a cell # but don't really want to post it here.

--sign me, at a loss what to do next.
whemme

Post by whemme »

Trisha,

Try contacting George at this email address: boley@mailstation.com

I emailed George to let him know that you were trying to contact him. A part of his response that applied to you was as follows: But first on Pat. We are on PEI out of cell phone range, but have excellent yifi here. We leave here on Aug 2nd to go to Quebec stopping at Miramichi on the way, so the 2nd most likely will be the last chance to get me until we get back to the states about Aug 17th. At any rate I have contacted Pat.

So, I am puzzeled because he said that he had contacted you????
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Hey Trish, I sent you a couple of messages and left one on your phone (the one listed in our roster) Call me at home or my cell, both which are listed in the officer section on our homepage, I have some answers.
Mel & Connie

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”