Merry Christmas

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Bornfree22bft

Merry Christmas

Post by Bornfree22bft »

Happy Chanuka merry Christmas and happy new year to all
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

This is a special time of the year --- I wich all Born Free owners a very special CHRISTMAS Greeting and wish them all a good New Year-- 2004 RB
BobM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by BobM »

Winnie and I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Also, mark your calendars for the 2006 Born Free North East Rally - August 24 to 27 at Brook N Wood Campground - New York
philbf

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by philbf »

Happy Holidays to all our valued customer from all of us at Dodgen Industries. Our offices will be closed for the holidays between Christmas and New Years. We will re-open for normal business, January 2, 2006.
w5vthdonb

Post by w5vthdonb »

Merry Christmas and Happy New tYear to all.

Remember and pray for all our service personel that are over seas and will not be able to be home for Christmas.

Don USN ret.
2006 RSB
1987 Cabriolet Convertaable Toad
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Carol and I wany to wish all of our Born Free friends a very Merry Christmas and a good New Year -- see you at some Born Free rallys -- Bob and Carol Newby--- 2004 RB
knitheaven

Happy Holidays

Post by knitheaven »

Let me add our best wishes to all for a wonderful holiday season and happy new year!

Dianne & Chuck
Mel Wilbur

Happy Holidays

Post by Mel Wilbur »

To all those Born Free folks we have had the pleasure of meeting and all those we have yet to meet, we wish one and all a wonderful holiday season and safe traveling in the coming year.
Mel & Connie
Trisha

A wish and a wish

Post by Trisha »

I, also, would like to wish all those who celebrate holidays this time of the year happy holidays. maybe some are jewish and celebrate Hannakah... to them Happy Hannakah, to those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas (I did and have:)

Also others...just have safe travels and happy days.... May all your roads be dry and easy.

Trish

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”