Are the 2010 Born Frees out?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Post by Trisha »

I agree. The first place many people go for info. I often grab the laptop before I'd get up and get a paper dictionary. One is right here, and it's not the book.

There's no excuse for not having a tech-savvy person keeping the website up to date, except stingy-ness...and that could cost them sales. One RV sale a year could pay for a good tech person to update the webpage at all times. I know one lady (a friend of the cousin I just visited) who will be looking after really liking my rv...hope that this website is enough up to date to show her all the possibilities...or they might lose a sale.

And we should be able to point/click/ship purchase various parts without having to call Kim, when we know exactly what we need. That would save Kim time...

Are you listening, BF? Time to move into the 21st century. The Internet is here to stay and it's more popular than the daily newspaper. At least in the US.
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Is the reversible passenger seat new and unique to this model, or have other late model BF's had this feature? I ask because I read at one time that a reversible passenger seat was not legal (per NHTSA) on a US manufactured chassis. I understood that the Dodge Sprinter chassis made by Mercedes which has reversible passenger and sometimes driver seats is legal because it is manufactured in Europe. Don't ask me to explain the logic.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
charlesbell

New 2010 RSB model

Post by charlesbell »

Thanks to the posted pics, I have ordered one!! It will replace my 2006 BFT. The Born Free folks at factory say they are working on putting the new model on the company site but are having some technical problems.
Charles in Titusville, Florida
Charles / Cape Canaveral, Florida 2013 23FL
charlesbell

New 2010 RSB model

Post by charlesbell »

I forgot to mention that the new model will be offered with the cab over which is what I have ordered.
Charles in Titusville.
Charles / Cape Canaveral, Florida 2013 23FL
dnehring

Post by dnehring »

I guess you have to order the cab over if you want to sleep more than one person.
Hawkeye111

Post by Hawkeye111 »

I presume the sofa converts to a bed for two. Our BFT does that and sleeps two very comfortably.
Jay

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”