Canvas or Tarp Style Car Port with Metal Frame Needed

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

BFRV2GO

Canvas or Tarp Style Car Port with Metal Frame Needed

Post by BFRV2GO »

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to locate a specific company where I can order a car port for my BF 24' RB. I want to be able to order it customized to fit my BF. I'm looking at ones available from Shelter Logic but I am curious to know if anyone's had any experience with another provider and what kind of experience anyone's had with Shelter Logic or any other provider of these things, e.g., quality of customer service, quality/durability of materials and workmanship, etc. Looking forward to any and all replies.
Thanks, Chris
Buffy and Chris
Jojoba Hills SKP RV Resort Park
Aguanga, CA
2000 24'RB
hindeb

Post by hindeb »

I am not familiar with the Shelter Logic products, but I do see a lot of Weatherport units in Colorado. http://www.weatherport.com/ I have been considering one of their RV garages because of the 2.5 spacing on the structural members provides 170 pounds per square foot snow loading. We get 400 inches plus of snow here. They advertise 15 years on the cover, but I have no personal experience other than my daughter used to work at one of their manufacturing facilities. Bruce Hinde
Bruce & Teresa Hinde
Steamboat Springs, CO
2004 26RB Diesel
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Ruby2

Post by Ruby2 »

http://rushmorebuildings.com/products.html

Tried to post url but do not know how I guess. So edited this and added this:

This is a very good company and one of the last pictures shows a garage type unit. I have seen their display in RED, WHITE & BLUE! For the Patriotic.

Corrected posting mistake for the website URL address above so that browsers can click on it properly. Website Administrator - bfadmin-2

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”