Rv Park in San Antonio

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Hawkeye111

Rv Park in San Antonio

Post by Hawkeye111 »

I would like anybody's opinion to help find a clean RV park in San Antonio. We would just be staying for a few days in early January, but do want clean showers and relativley close access to down town. Thanks in advance.
golferdhm

Post by golferdhm »

We stayed in Traveler's World RV Resort last year and found it quite good. We particularly liked it because we were not towing our car and it is right on the bus line that took us downtown to the River Walk and the Alamo.
Hawkeye111

Rv Park in San Antonio

Post by Hawkeye111 »

Thanks, Don-- just the response I was hoping for.
Jay
BFrees

Post by BFrees »

We've stayed at the KOA several times and really liked it. It's easy off and on from I-10. The bus route that takes you downtown runs right by the entrance gate. The staff is very helpful in answering all your questions and friendly in addressing all your concerns. They have bus route schedules at the desk and will make exact change for you for the bus fare. It takes about 25 minutes to go from the KOA to downtown on the bus.
Ed & Ann Marie
2002 24' RSB
BonaProf

KOA

Post by BonaProf »

We stayed at the KOA park last December for three nights. A municipal bus picked us up at the gate and dropped us off near the River Walk. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We would go there again.
Ruby2

Post by Ruby2 »

Lake Braunig RV Resort, park just S of S.T. on I-37 is a nice place and inexpensive. Concrete pads and extras to enjoy on site.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”