Dogs and RVs

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Sometimes I let the girls drive.......
Attachments
dogs driving bf small.jpg
dogs driving bf small.jpg (32.81 KiB) Viewed 10448 times
SteveS

Re: Recently observed dog related commentary ~

Post by SteveS »

BornFree_n_Now wrote:
P.S. Our two cats, who have never missed a Born Free catventure, are enjoying this thread, although feeling somewhat left out ~ anyone else share their traveling time with furry friends of the feline Purrsuasion?
Since you asked ....
Attachments
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG (124.75 KiB) Viewed 10438 times
BornFree_n_Now

And we mere mortals laughingly call them “OURâ€

Post by BornFree_n_Now »

Surveying “THEIRâ€
Attachments
CatsTravelingInRV1.jpg
CatsTravelingInRV1.jpg (107.18 KiB) Viewed 10419 times
Larry & Sharon
2002 26' RSB
Suzuki X90 4x4 Toad
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Bailey's head and Katies legs.

Everybody ready? We all here?

2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

I am in love with all the furbabies. I so prefer animals over people :oops:
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
harrisgowing

Post by harrisgowing »

Larry and Sharon I love the cat picture! We travel with 2 Cavalier dog brothers whose pictures I can't post on the iPhone. Thanks for all of the pictures! We plan where we stay so that our boys are happy and the risks are minimized. Sometimes you get a nasty surprise, however. A few days ago we happened upon a tick hatch at a rest area near Lincoln, NE and spent hours killing about 30 ticks on them and us, etc. So, if you are traveling in the plains, stay out of tall grass. And no, this does not change the joy we get from our furry boys and our travels with them. And I DO love my iPhone and want Santa to bring
me a 3G iPad so that I can see what I am typing.
Chuck and Judy Harris
Oliver and Monty, the Cavaliers at the Rainbow Bridge; Timothy Dickens, the Cavalier puppy
2004 RSB
2015 Royal Splendor
Santana tandem bicycle
BornFree_n_Now

Post by BornFree_n_Now »

harrisgowing wrote:Larry and Sharon I love the cat picture!
Chuck and Judy, Thank you for your kind words, but sorry to hear about the tick issue ~ guess it’s a case where getting ticked off is a good thing :>) iPhones are certainly neat little appliances, and we enjoy looking at our son’s with a big magnifying glass :>)
Attachments
CatRunToRVdogAlert.jpg
CatRunToRVdogAlert.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 10322 times
Larry & Sharon
2002 26' RSB
Suzuki X90 4x4 Toad
Rob

Post by Rob »

We travel with Baxter and Bella (aka The Wigglebutts). They are twin Pug/Tsu's. We're used to large dogs, but after our beloved Maddy (lab/rottweiler) went to Heaven last June we adopted these two "book ends". Being litter mates they have a bond like we've never seen before. They eat together, sleep together, walk together and go into stress mode whenever they are separated even for a few minutes. They tire easy and can't take long walks so when they give out, they jump into their stroller and ride the rest of the way. So all of you readers who think pet owners are over the edge on how we pamper our pets, you'll probably think we really lost it on the pet stroller. One thing is for sure...they get a lot of attention wherever we take them. The cute factor plus their friendly personality make them a hit. Wouldn't spend a minute of our lives without dogs. They are worth every bit of adjustment you have to make when you travel with them. Happy trails and waggy tails :D [/img]
Attachments
DSCN2021.JPG
DSCN2021.JPG (46.19 KiB) Viewed 10277 times
DSCN2030.JPG
DSCN2030.JPG (44.07 KiB) Viewed 10277 times
41Woodie

Post by 41Woodie »

Can't imagine not taking our trusty companion along on every trip. Yes it does effect what we can do on our trips but she pays her way by keeping us entertained. It's always nice to have someone, or some thing, that's always happy to see you. [/img]
Attachments
Scout the navigator.jpg
Scout the navigator.jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 10207 times
Bogiesmom

Post by Bogiesmom »

Bogie in his favorite riding spot with a view on the couch/bed, and all buckled in.

We travel with our 5 year old Basset Hound, Bogie. He's a wonderful traveler, loves everyone we meet on our campground walks and travels, and keeps up laughing at his silly antics. There is nothing like having a warm furry friend with sad eyes and long silky ears to keep you company on your travels.

Bogie has completed Canine Good Citizen training, which is a program through AKC. The Canine Good Citizen Program is a two-part program that stresses responsible pet ownership for owners and basic good manners for dogs. Many campground owners and fellow travelers have commented on our well mannered Basset.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”