2002 26' RSB for sale

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

w5vthdonb

2002 26' RSB for sale

Post by w5vthdonb »

Sam,
It looks like I am going to sell my BF. I can't get my wife interested in travelling anymore. I posted it on the for sale site.
The next time you come through Childress call and maybe we can get together this time.
Don USN ret.
2002 26' RSB
1987 Cabriolet convertable Toad
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Don,

Could be she doesn't want to travel because of the cold temps. Our Albuqurque weather is a lot like Childress, and Ken doesn't want to travel in the Born Free right now either. This time of year can be so depressing. Maybe she will change her mind when Spring has sprung.

Barbara

P.S. Love the little city RV park by the lake in Childress. We stayed there one night last September on our way to the Dallas area.
Barbara & Ken
w5vthdonb

Post by w5vthdonb »

Barbara
If you come by here again call me. I only live one mile from the park. We are next to the Post Office.
We have been to Canada five times, Mexico three times, and all the US. We moved every two years all over the world. She is back home know and I sure wish she still liked to travel.
Who knows what the future holds. It is heck to get old.
Don USN ret.
2002 26' RSB
1987 Cabriolet Convertable Toad
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Don,

Following Ken around during his 20-year Navy career infected me with "gypsy blood." He also grew up as a Navy brat, and he's the one who likes to stay put now. But when the closets get messy, I think it's time to move again. Maybe that's why I have to desire for us to sell the house and become fulltime RVers. Been working on Ken for eight years to do this. But he's now in a new job (aviation again) and he loves it. Darn . . . I'll never get him to retire completely. So, I'll just have to make sure we can take plenty of Born Free trips.

Barbara
Barbara & Ken
w5vthdonb

Post by w5vthdonb »

Barbara.
For 20 years I moved every two years, and most of the time was from coast to coast including Hawaii.
After retireing I went to work for the FAA for 13 years and again moved every two years including American Samoa.
We full timed for seven years and I loved it. I guess Neva finally moved home and she is tired. Maybe in the future she will get tired of this place, and if so I will purchase a Born Free again.
We have been here for one year and a half and I feel it time to get moving again. HI HI.
Don
If you ever pass by here again look us up as we are next to the highway.
Don USN ret.
2002 26' RSB
1987 Cabriolet Convertable Toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”