Use of convection/microwave oven.

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Charlie & Nancy

Use of convection/microwave oven.

Post by Charlie & Nancy »

I've never used a microwave oven w/convection before and am interested in learning how, but don't know where to get information beyond the little pamphlet that came with the Tappen on our 2008 BFT. Actually it's not a lot of help.

Can someone tell me how they learned to use theirs? Just trial and error? A class would be nice, but where?
whemme

Post by whemme »

Charlie & Nancy,

My 2002 Born Free 26' RSB coach came equipped with a Panasonic Convection Microwave. Maybe this Panasonic manual will help using the convection part of your Tappen microwave. Or you could go online and download the manual for your Tappen unit like I did for our Panasonic unit below.

Click on the blue Download button to the right of the attachment window below to view and print out a 32-page Panasonic Owners Manual.
Attachments
PANASONIC Convection Microwave Manual.pdf
Click on the blue Download button to the right of this attachment window to view and/or print out a 32-page Panasonic Owners Manual.
(4.2 MiB) Downloaded 303 times
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Here is the Owner's Manual for a Tappan oven similar to the one in my 2004 BFT:

http://www.sailorsams.com/pdf-files/TC1050B.pdf

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)