Moving on

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

Moving on

Post by Mel Wilbur »

This coming Friday, Jim Downing will be leaving Born Free to embark on a new career. Those of use that were fortunate to know Jim will certainly miss him but wish him and his family the best as he moves on.
Mel & Connie
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Best of luck to you Jim.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Sorry to hear that Jim is moving on....The Born Free family won't be the same with him gone.... :(
However, Just want to add my thanks for all he's contributed over the years to the company & those of us who got to meet him & benefit from his knowledge & true customer support. We're all certainly going to miss him. Can only say, best wishes & blessings in whatever is next for him.
Mary Ann

jim Downing

Post by Mary Ann »

I will miss you. Jim! You started me on Born Free, and I bought three because of your great attitude and presentation,plus the great steaks you prepared for me with you entire family!Don't know where you are going but know you will do well! Blessings on you and your family.The Born Free family will miss you. Was hoping to see you at Homecoming and introducing you to Don. Thanks for all you did for me through the years.
Mary Ann
Charlie & Nancy

Oh no!!

Post by Charlie & Nancy »

When we think of Born Free we think of Jim... We will certainly miss him.
Does anyone know where he will be going?

If you see this, Jim, we wish you all the best for you and your family in the future.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”