SeeLevel II Tank Monitor

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CANDE

SeeLevel II Tank Monitor

Post by CANDE »

We are thinking about replacing our black, grey, etc. tank monitoring system with a Garnet Instruments LTD SeeLevel II Tank Monitor Model 709-P3W System. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has done this with info and suggestions?

CANDE
Ed and Carol Freye
2016 Born Free 29' Splendor
Towing a 2014 Mini Cooper Coupe
Mel Wilbur

SeeLevel tank monitor

Post by Mel Wilbur »

I installed the model 709-PH back in 2007 and have been very satisfied with both the system and the company. I chose the PH model to make it easy to be sure the water pump and the water heater (LP gas) were turned off while driving. In our floor plan I mounted the gauge on the fridge wall making it readable in my rear view mirror when driving as well convenient when parked.
Mel & Connie
wrbrewer

Re: SeeLevel II Tank Monitor

Post by wrbrewer »

Did you install the unit yourself? If you did were you able to hide the wires so they are not visible inside the RV?
After almost a decade of use, are you still satisfied with the unit?

Bill
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Bill, I installed the unit in our 26Rear Bath ran all the wires up between the refrigerator and the coach paneling and cut the paneling to mount the gauge. If you need more info give me a call 401-480-5712. Mel
Attachments
flaim-out & see-level.JPG
flaim-out & see-level.JPG (32.93 KiB) Viewed 6564 times
Mel & Connie
wrbrewer

Post by wrbrewer »

Thanks for the reply, I apologize you the delayed response, we just returned home after spending over two months driving the Alaska highway. The installation seems relatively simple and will make a great winter project

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”