What type of blinds to use for big sliding windows?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

dreamblinds

What type of blinds to use for big sliding windows?

Post by dreamblinds »

Hello friends! I’m moving to my new house, but before that I want to put up window coverings. Though I and my spouse decided to go for blinds, we’re not sure yet what variety to use. There are 4 big sliding windows in my house.

Kindly give me some suggestions about what type of blinds would match sliding windows perfectly. Are Venetians are good? If you’ve any experience or pictures, please share them with me. Thank you!
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

Hmmm...are you sure you're on the right forum here?
shilohdad

Post by shilohdad »

My suspicion is that this is somebody hoping they will send him an e-mail address, opening up the spam flood gates for that person. I doubt this is a legitimate person in any way, shape or form.
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
bfadmin
Site Admin

Post by bfadmin »

The registration by the poster with the username dreamblinds has been deleted from our forum since he violated one of our forum registration rules that states that no one can enter a commercial website link in his signature. The only type of website link that anyone registering our our forum can enter into their signature is a personal one.

The fact that the post was asking about blinds for large sliding windows in a home rather than a motorhome makes that post not appropriate for our forum anyway.
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

Most forum mods would just delete it.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”