Going to The Rally in Redmond,OR?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ann P

Going to The Rally in Redmond,OR?

Post by Ann P »

I've been on the road from Boulder to Bend ( Monday), then will hit Redmond this week for the big annual Rally that Good Sam, Camping World,etc. put on (next year they're going to do 3 regional events). Have seen several Born Frees along the way and wondered if any of you will be at The Rally. I'm disappointed that the company is not on the Exhibitor list. Born Free (Jim Downing) was out west for the 2007 and 2009 shows, and I bought my new coach here in 2007. But maybe some Leap'n Lions will be around.

I hated to miss the Creede,CO Rally in my home state but my coach was headed in a different direction. Had wonderful visits to Jackson Hole,WY and Sun Valley,ID but elsewhere has been hot and dry. Looking forward to Oregon, and spending time on the coast after the rally.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”