Overnight Parking

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

lassen

Overnight Parking

Post by lassen »

I thought there was a group of Born Free owners that had signed up on the Leap'n Lions site to exchange free overnite parking in ones driveway.
Question is, do we Born Free owners still have an interest in this and will this new site have a spot for us in the future to invite all who would like to participate?
I thought the original idea was great but just hadn't got signed up and would hope that it just doesn't die from lack of participation.
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Jack, stay tuned, there will definately be a listing of stop-over sites. It just take a little time getting everything sorted out on a new site. In the meantime I would suggest if you were looking for a particular area and time for a stop over, to post a request for any in that area.
Mel & Connie
Mary Findlay

Post by Mary Findlay »

Jack..as you are a club member, I can email you a copy of the current Leap'n Lions Dens overnight hosts or can mail you a copy if you would like to have a copy.
lassen

Post by lassen »

Mary....would appreciate you E-Mailing me a copy.

Thanks.....Jack
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”