MICROWAVE TROUBLES

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bigdipper

MICROWAVE TROUBLES

Post by bigdipper »

We have a 2011 BF 24 RB with a Countoure microwave which, on convection setting, seems to time out and cool off. I am intereasted in whether anyone else has similar experiences with this brand.
Ralph
Ralph
2011 24RB
Former 2001 23RK
dsfriday

Post by dsfriday »

Wife tried to use the convection oven on our countoure for the first time and it wouldn't heat. Microwave works fine, but oven doesn't. Just bought last year to replace the Tappan that original came with our 2008 unit, I tried to microwave nacho dip with the metal top still attached, not having to good of luck with microwaves. Bought this Countoure, evidently they no longer make the Tappan, installed it myself, have used the microwave side several times, but this fall wife had something she wanted to try using the convection oven and found it wasn't working. Need to call the company; supposedly it is still under warranty.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”