1997 E350 Floor Mats (24RB)

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

tasha

1997 E350 Floor Mats (24RB)

Post by tasha »

I am having one heck of a time finding floor mats to fit. I want to get the flexible rubber type. Does anyone have a 1997 E350 and know where to get mats to fit? I checked on one of the links in a earlier post for floor mats - they were Highland 44042 which looked perfect but they say they only fit 1998 - 2007. Any help would be appreciated.
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

I'm assuming you checked out this Google search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=1997+Fo ... =firefox-a
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
Ray

Post by Ray »

I have bought 5 sets of mats from google searchs - none of them fit and I had to send them back. I was hoping I could find someone that had actualy bought a pair for a 1997 E350 BF that fit - or someone that knows if the floor configeration is actualy different between a 1997 and 1998 E350 as a previouse thread did reference a link but those mats said they would only fit a 1998 to 2007. I question this because a google search comes up with some mats that are suppose to fit a 1997 to 2011. Thanx for the suggestion.
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

I have never owned a set, but Weather Tech is highly rated (and priced).

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/1997/ec ... l-weather/

John
Ray

Post by Ray »

jobrien

Thanx - I have never seen a picture of the actual mats when you look them up - usualy just a represenative pic. This is exactly the type I am looking for. However, I believe this is one of the brands I bought - and if it is, the drivers side fit good and the pass side did not fit. But in this pic the pass looks like it should fit - I am going to have to look at the coach again. Maybe the set I bought was packaged wrong and had the wrong pass side? - I guess I never thought of that. Thank You for the response.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”