1997 panasonic microwave/confection oven fault

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ray

1997 panasonic microwave/confection oven fault

Post by Ray »

I have the origanal microwave/confection oven - at times it goes into some kind of looped fault where the display counts 1 to 4 over and over again - above the counting numbers is "comb" - it beeps each time the number changes. Just reseting it dost work - sometime if I hit enough buttons in no particular order it stops and then works fine. If I shut off the breaker and turn it back on it keeps doing it - however, I did unbolt it, unplug it, and pluged it back in and it reset - I know that dosnt make any sense at all - I must have done something else while pulling it out to do this. There is no pattern of when this does it - sometimes dosnt for a few weeks - sometimes a few mins? - Any ideas besides leaving it unpluged or buying a new one? Thanks
bill crommett

Post by bill crommett »

Try logging onto Panasonic's website and ask them to find a service center in your area.
PA0AAH

Microwave

Post by PA0AAH »

Looks like a intermittent problem, caused by a loose connector.
The microwave isnt made for an RV.
If possible, take the cover(s) off and check the various connectors of
the electronic panels etc.
Success, Jos

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”