Born Free on HGTV

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

philbf

Born Free on HGTV

Post by philbf »

In case you missed it, Born Free was one of the coaches featured yesterday on HGTV's RV2006. I am sure it will be on again.
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Wouldn't you know...I waited all week to see this show and ended up missing the first 15 minutes which it appears was when they showed the class C RVs...now I find out that BF was there....I am truly depressed... :(
KTnLen

HGTV RV2006 One More Viewing Opportunity 02 April 2006

Post by KTnLen »

HGTV showed the episode again overnight at 2AM ET/PT, and the only other opportunity is listed as Sunday, 02 April 2006 at 5PM ET/PT (note, most states move back to Daylight Savings Time the night before).

Here is a link to the HGTV Special TV Presentations note about RV2006:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/spcl_prsntn/

Here is a link to a search of HGTV for RV-related info:
http://tinyurl.com/h3lm5

Since the episode covers the coach we just purchased, we are anxious to see it too. Thanks for the reminder, Phil.
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Finally!!! I've complained for years to the producers of that program about not including Born Free. Unfortunately, the coverage of Born Free was way too short on the RV 2006 show and featured only the new 32ft model. I wanted to see the traditional models featured. Oh well, at least they got the Born Free name out there for folks who never heard of it. Of course if there are RV folks who never heard of Born Free, I'd have to ask if they've been parked under a rock all their lives. :roll:
Barbara & Ken
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

Reminder: this show is being aired on the Home & Garden Television channel today, Sunday 2 April, at 3PM MDT / 4PM CDT / 5PM EDT & PDT.
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Well, with the help of the Memo on my frig I got to watch the 15 minutes I missed previously of the RV 2006 show. They sure didn't spend much time on class C RVs....compared to the push of the class A's....but was glad to see BF in there even for the short screen time it had. Thanks for letting me know it was going to be on again...appreciate it!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”