Fitted kitchens London

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

luthfinoor88

Fitted kitchens London

Post by luthfinoor88 »

I’ve hunted all week for some cheap kitchen units for sale in the London area. Finally decided that there is no such thing as a Cheap Kitchen in London. It seems that all the cheap kitchen companies are up north but they all have a large presence on the net and most are willing to send a designer to your home to measure up and give you a price. I had three companies around to give me a price. All three were from the North of England and they gave me different quotes ranging from £1200 to £2400. I took their plan with me around London Kitchen Studios and for the same thing I got quotes from £ 3500 up to £15,000. Finally I went for a company from Manchester Called www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk . And glad I did. How on earth can a London Kithen Studio justify £15,000 when I can buy it for £ 1,200. So my advise for anyone looking to buy a cheap kitchen is “Go Up Northâ€
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

The "guest" wants to sell us a cheap kitchen. What would be the shipping cost from London? More Internet goofiness :D
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”