Water coming up through the floor near the shower

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TomP

Water coming up through the floor near the shower

Post by TomP »

We took an inpromptu overnighter to a local SP without reservations so as a precaution i fill my Water reservoir about 2/3 full in case we couldn't get full hookups.

Anyway... I began to notice water seeping up through the floor near the shower from time to time. Photo1 (it has dried in this picture but this is the location)

I also checked outside access panel to the shower connection, looked down into it and notice some water as well. Photo 2 and 3.

Also, it seems to subside when i tuned the water pump off and let the pressure out of the cab by opening a faucet (with the pump off).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
1995 24' RSB
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (67.89 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (80.38 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (66.66 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
1995 Born Free 24' Rear Side Bed
whemme

Post by whemme »

Question. With the water pump turned ON and with all faucets closed, does the water pump stay off or does it cycle on and off?

If it continues to cycle on and off (maybe slowly). this means there is a leak somewhere in your plumbing and probably causing the water leakage you are witnessing.

You should get any leaks fixed as the water will damage your wood flooring.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
TomP

Post by TomP »

It was some fittings for the toilet that were leaking. All better now. Thanks
1995 Born Free 24' Rear Side Bed

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”