National Rally

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Blyon

National Rally

Post by Blyon »

Any updated information for the National Rally?
Bill Lyon
ddpjep

National Rally

Post by ddpjep »

The Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Biennial National Rally will be held in conjunction with the factory rally, June 11 - 14, in Humboldt, Iowa. To register simply sign up for and attend the factory rally.
lassen

Post by lassen »

Dean......What sites have the info for the "Factory Rally" or the "National Rally"? I can't seem to find either, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Jack.......
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB
ddpjep

Post by ddpjep »

lassen wrote:Dean......What sites have the info for the "Factory Rally" or the "National Rally"? I can't seem to find either, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Jack.......
Except for the dates of June 11 - 14 no details have been determined yet. I expect the details to be ready for the next newsletter to be mailed in May. There should be info on the club website a little before then.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”