Biennial Rally--too technical for the 'ladies'?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

mockturtle

Biennial Rally--too technical for the 'ladies'?

Post by mockturtle »

I was reading the agenda for the upcoming Biennial Rally and came across the following for day two:

2:00 PM - Technical Seminar
2:00 PM - Ladies Tea

I guess we 'ladies' can't be expected to gain anything from a technical seminar so would rather have tea? :wink:
George Boley

Post by George Boley »

The fairgrounds was gracious enough to fit us in between their other reservations, however that created the need to abbreviate our rally. This in turn required limited time to get everything in. Both the technical seminar and Ramona's renowned tea have been big hits in the past, so instead of chosing one, we elected to offer both for the same time slot.

For those ladies interested in tire talk and other tech tales, feel free to attend the seminar and bring your tea with you.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the rally.

Your hosts, The Boleys and Warmbiers
George Boley
Knowledge will never be lost, provided it is shared
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

Thank you for the gracious invitation, George. Some of us solo female RV-ers would benefit from increasing our technical knowledge. I'm sure the tea would be very enjoyable, too. :)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”