Borg VH573Boxer valve stems

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Bruce Gregory

Post by Bruce Gregory »

Has anyone had experience with these valve stems? Difficulty with installation? Convenience when checking air pressure? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would appreciate any help.
Mel Wilbur

Borg valve stems

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Bruce, Although your number does not agree with the number of the Borg Dually Valves I had used (DL1EC), im guessing they may be the same. I was pleased with them when it comes to checking/adding air to your tires. They come with stabilizer grommets similiar to what has been used on the larger wheels of class A coaches. The downside is that the tires bead must be broken in order to remove the originals and install the new ones, plus you cannot change the position of the inside dual due to the length of the valve stem, that may also be true with the outboard wheel. Everything considered, would I do it again, Yes.
Mel & Connie
Bruce Gregory

Post by Bruce Gregory »

Thanks for your help Mel, Bruce

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”