Born Free @ FMCA in GA in March?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Laker

Born Free @ FMCA in GA in March?

Post by Laker »

Does anyone know if Born Free is going to have any exhibit and coaches on display @ FMCA in GA in March?

I would enjoy seeing liquid springs up close.

I sent an email to BF to see if they were going to be at FMCA, but have not yet received a response.
Looking for 2011 or newer RSB

2008 27' RB. SOLD,
2007 Chevy HHR "toad"
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar with Ready Brake
whemme

Post by whemme »

Laker,

I assume Born Free will be exhibiting some of their Class C models at the FMCA Rally in Perry, GA in March 2014. The reason I think so is because they have it listed in their 2014 Schedule of Events on their website at the following clikable website link: http://www.bornfreerv.com/#calendar-news/c1han
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Laker

Post by Laker »

whemme wrote:Laker,

I assume Born Free will be exhibiting some of their Class C models at the FMCA Rally in Perry, GA in March 2014. The reason I think so is because they have it listed in their 2014 Schedule of Events on their website at the following clikable website link: http://www.bornfreerv.com/#calendar-news/c1han
Thanks. I failed to check the calendar / news. I plan to stop there on my way back from FL
Looking for 2011 or newer RSB

2008 27' RB. SOLD,
2007 Chevy HHR "toad"
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar with Ready Brake
ed

Post by ed »

We will be taking one coach down on our way to the Born Free rally in Tampa at LazyDays but I think it will be something on the F series chassis so probably no Liquid Springs.
Ed Newman
CANDE

Post by CANDE »

Ed and I will be in Perry for FMCA Rally. We are planning on arriving about 15-16 March and staying in trhe Hoilding Area until the last minute. We have Liquid Springs on our 2014 E4540 RB, Wi License ELF CMF. If we don't see you in the holding area, we will advise B/F personnel where we are parked. We will be leaving CA and heading for the Tucson Rally 'Feb 17th.

Take care & Safe Travels.
Ed and Carol Freye
2016 Born Free 29' Splendor
Towing a 2014 Mini Cooper Coupe
ddpjep

Post by ddpjep »

We have registered for the Perry, Georgia, rally and have volunteered to work in the Information Center. We plan to park with the other volunteers.
CANDE

Post by CANDE »

Plans have changed Ed and I will not be attending the FMCA Rally in Perry , GA

Safe travels

CANDE
Ed and Carol Freye
2016 Born Free 29' Splendor
Towing a 2014 Mini Cooper Coupe
ed

Perry rally

Post by ed »

To all, plans are on hold for a little bit as to what we will have a at Perry. Will not be an F but I will keep you posted.
Ed Newman
ed

perry

Post by ed »

Sorry to say we will NOT be attending the Perry rally. Good news for us is that we have sold all of the inventory we had thought about taking, bad news is there is nothing left! We will however be at Lazydays in Tampa March 21-23 for our Born Free rally & there is still time to sign up for that one!
Ed Newman

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”