Overnight etiquette

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

Overnight etiquette

Post by Mel Wilbur »

As dumping your holding tank at Walmart was not on the list https://www.escapees.com/Parking/Docs/b ... letter.pdf I guess this camper thought it OK. Lets hope it was at least only the gray water. As the saying goes "it only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel".
Attachments
bad rv'er.JPG
bad rv'er.JPG (26.36 KiB) Viewed 7874 times
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Thanks Mel.... Also note, the slide is out... another NO NO... doesn't look like a BF... Thank goodness..............
al1florida

Post by al1florida »

When we had an RV w/slides we always parked where we could put the slide out over the grass. Other than that we kept a low profile, no lawn chairs, awnings, etc.
tomzleapin

Post by tomzleapin »

I can't tell what is going on in the photo. If that is supposed to be a hose going toward the curb, it's on the wrong side of the RV.
Tom
2005 24' RB
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
New Hope, MN
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Might be a ramp going off the right side?

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
al1florida

Post by al1florida »

I have seen ramps like that for RV'ers with dogs that have bad hips and can't climb up and down the steps.
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

The photo may be reversed. The photo is so indistinct there is no way to tell if it is a sewer hose, a ramp, or something else. And how do we know where the photo was taken?
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Looking back I can understand why the picture is confusing as I had the same thoughts regarding why a dump would be on the curb side. I took the picture with my cell phone out of the rear window of our coach and can only say that it was some sort of round tube the size of a dump hose not a ramp, and was in a Walmart parking lot in Colorado.
shezonit

Dumping at WalMart

Post by shezonit »

OMG, that is really rude... Looks like they are dumping shower water? Probably think they are being all Eco conscious to put it on the grass.
It's astounding what some RVers consider ok to do. I was walking my dogs at a remote rest area and came across a giant cow patty that had to have been from a black tank. Yuk.
And sometimes I see people with those blue honey bucket things under their rig at a Walmart. Really? Are they then going to roll it into the store and dump it?

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”